What is the MIHA Logo Contest?
Every year MIHA accepts logos submitted by MIHA members to be used on the State Championship Apparel and Regional Championship T-Shirts. This is another way MIHA can showcase the talented youth that make up this organization. The top submission will be used for the State Championship Apparel and the runner up will be used for the Regional T-Shirts.
This Year’s Winners:
2021 State Winner – Johanna Bailey – Rockford Public School
2021 Region Winner – Jasmine Holt – Colon High School
Who can enter?
Any MIHA registered rider or groom
Can entries be hand drawn?
Yes. Design should be on heavy white matte paper or white copy paper using ultrafine tip sharpie pen, not pencil or colored pencils. Don’t shade but you may “color” a copy to give your recommendations. Lettering style does not need to be exact. It will be corrected in the printers final copy.
What is the deadline?
All entries must be submitted to State Show Chairperson by June 1st
What is the prize?
Recognition at the state championship show as well as your design being featured on the State Championship Apparel! Your name and School will be listed here on the MIHA website. You will also have a great photo opportunity at the State Championships.
How are the entries submitted?
All logos should be submitted via email by June 1st to LogoContest@miha.org
Make sure that “MIHA State Championship Logo Contest” is typed into the subject line
How are the winners selected?
The top 2 logo submissions are voted on by the entire Board of Directors
What exactly are the Logo Design Specifications?
- Theme: All entries must pertain to the subject of horsemanship
- File Format: .JPG. .JPEG, .PNG, .GIF format.
- Colors: For cost effectiveness limit of 2 colors per design.
- Resolution: Submit all email entries in both (1) low resolution no larger than 150 x 150 pixels and (2) Hi-resolution no larger than 300 x 300 pixels
- Identification Information: All entries must be accompanied with the following: name, address, school, grade, and age.
- Limit of Entries: There is no limit of the amount of entries you send in
- The Logo must contain the verbiage “MIHA State Championship” and the current year in the design
How is the Logo Used:
The top 2 logos will be used on the MIHA website as well as various printed items including but not limited to State Championship apparel and Regional T-Shirts.
Questions or more information please contact the State Show Chairperson.
2018 Logo Contest Winner
2017 Logo Contest Winner
2016 Logo Contest Winner
2015 Logo Contest Winner
2014 Logo Contest Winner
2013 Logo Contest Winner
2012 Logo Contest Winner
2011 Logo Contest Winner
2010 Logo Contest Winner
2009 Logo Contest Winner
2008 Logo Contest Winner
2007 Logo Contest Winner